Thursday, March 8, 2012

Midterm break & the birthday.

Hello, hello. :-) This week is my first week back to school since midterm break and it's a doozy. The mister and I had a wonderful time at the beach and I'll have a post coming up on that once I get my pictures loaded on the computer. This weekend I'm headed out of town once again to visit the mister and his family to celebrate my birthday on Saturday.

Growing up so far from my exteneded family made me appreciate the few times we could all be together, usually during the summer. Now that I live across the country, I rarely get to see any of my family. The past few years I have only seen my mom, dad, and sister once a year around Christmas.

Mom!
Living so close to Terence's family has been such a blessing and I am lucky to have them. And I'm even more blessed because they all actually consider me part of the family, and I, them. And really, I'd rather spend my birthday relaxing at the house surrounded by family than any over the top party, anyday. Here's to growing older & wiser!


Mom #2!

1 comment:

  1. That's how it was when me and the hubs lived in FL. I was away from my family but his mom and family took me right in :)

    ReplyDelete