Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boys will be boys...

After a stressful week of school, I spent some time tonight going through pictures from my spring break and birthday. Last week I had to turn in a first draft of my single subject multiple baseline research design proposal: The Incidental Learning of Phoneme-Grapheme Correspondence in Pre-school Age Children. That took up most of my week. Studying for a major anatomy exam took up the rest.

I have been playing around with GIFs lately and made this one for fun because the actual event was so funny. It's Cartier farting on me and thinking it's hilarious. Mind you we had just been cuddling. Sort of like this:

When this transpired:
create a gif

You should have seen the look of pride on his face. He was cracking up. :-)

More later,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. It's not just boys who find farting funny - my two year old thinks she's hilarious when she does it! He looks so cute when he looks up at you and giggles.

    ReplyDelete