Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've returned!

I don't know if yall know Gina over at "pebbz blog", but if you don't-- go visit her page and leave her some love. I took quite the hiatus from blogging when I started graduate school and I've honestly been going back and forth on whether I should just throw in the towel. Just when I think I may call it quits, Gina checks up on me on twitter. And it reminds me why I started blogging in the first place: to make connections with the women I keep up with via their blogs. So I'm back. With a fresh look. What do you think?

I can't promise a post everyday, but once a week at least while I hop back to it. I've missed you all! I've already got a post in the works for this coming week. So stay tuned.

Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Lauren this is so so sweet of you =)... so glad you're back... cant wait to read your future posts xxx

    ps: ooo i love your new blog layout and header =)

    ReplyDelete