Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mini-golf pros.

We had too much fun together when we went to the beach over midterm break.

 We are suckers for a friendly (sometimes) game of putt-putt. Two rounds. And I dominated both. And got 3 holes in one. I was on my A-game that day. And the mister was a good sport :-)  And didn't mind when I got a little cocky. I've got a good man on my hands.



Our hotel was right on the boardwalk, so we took some nice strolls down to the main part. It was so nice to get away and relax.... even though we didn't get to ride the ferris wheel. :-) We spent a lot of time in the pool, lazy river, and hot tub which is always one of our favorite parts of vacation. We also made friends with the owner of a local corner diner and went almost every day. We went shopping at the outlets and both got new shades.

One of the best parts was the stormy day when we decided to relax at the hotel and watch movies. If you know Terence, you know that he does NOT like to go out and about in the rain... especially in his Trans Am. (He's all boy.) So when Scooby Doo came on and I told him about the tradition my sister and I had growing up (making oreo shakes at Grandma's to eat when Scooby Doo came on Cartoon Network), I was a little puzzled when he picked up his keys. Then he drove me right to the ice cream shop for an oreo shake. :-)

Short recap, but I'd like to be able to look back and remember.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice getaway for you and your hunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got a week vacation...every month :-)

    ReplyDelete